The Last Samurai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Samurai

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of Shinobi

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Val jumped up into the trees and momenterily dissapered, before jumping down on top of the sand ninja and threw a punch directly into his skull, not aiming very well
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm

*The punch sent Kenryu to the ground where he couldn't move, the punch was damaging but could have been worse, his vision was blurry and he coudn't hear anything except a loud, high-pitched noise*
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Val kept him against the ground, holding his head still as she glared at him in seething hatred, wishing the punch had knocked him out, not just render him useless for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:03 pm

*Slowly as Kenryu's senses returned he saw a woman, she looked to be around 15-16, staring at him, she looked angry, she looked like she would kill...*
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

"Now then, if you donswer my quesitons truthfully, I'll kill you slowly for mthe inside out." she hissed and asked the first question "Who sent you here and whats you name and rank?"
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Kenryu replied, "I am Kenryu Kurama, I am a Jonin from the sand village sent by Lord Kazekage to capture the murderer of the Raikage."
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:12 pm

"A fellow Jonin." she hissed "Next question, how did you find us?"
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:14 pm

"I can use an A-ranked jutsu to track Chakra movement"
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Val glared at him "Now, be a good little Jonin and go back and tell them you didn't find anyone, if you tel lthem ANYTHING the next tiem we meet you, I will not be so forgiving." getting off she glared at him her arms folded
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male
Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:20 pm

*releasing his cursed seal he laughed at kenryu.*

Izuru: told ya you were trash
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm

"I'm sorry, i can not comply with your negotiation, i was an orphan child, however Gaara looked after me, trained me, and now, i will listen to his command and not lie to him"

*Kenryu rises to his feet*

"Now the fight really begins"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:45 am

Izuru: *laughing* "You talk big for trash."
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 am

"With the chakra you have you won't last long, you're fighting a lost battle, maybe she will last but you will die if you continue to fight"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 am

Izuru: Hmm, you think so?

*Uses tiger seal again to release the curse mark.*

Izuru: "I think i'll just finish this battle before it begins."

Izuru *to Val*: Get out of here, this is my fight. You'll only die if you stay.

Izuru: Now lets go, trash-boy.

*performs handseals*

SAWARABI NO MAI! (Dance of the seedling Fern)

(A forest of bones started to grow from the ground over a 2 mile radius.)
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 am

*Slowly landing between two bones Kenryu judges the location of the two assailants, one is moving around within the bones and one is outside the proximity of the forest, not a problem from her now, he just has to worry about the monster*
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 am

Izuru: So I'm a MONSTER am i? Well lets see how you can fare against this monster.

*Izuru disappears amongst the bones and reappears through the bone the ninja is standing on lunging at him with a dagger-bone*
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:57 am

"Doton: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness" *A giant dome of rock appears around Kenryu blocking him from all attacks, also breaking all the bones around the dome*
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 am

Izuru: *growls* Why dont you stop hiding and come out to fight me.
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 am

"Doton: Inner Decapitation Technique"
*Kenryu dissapears from in the ball and appears below the girl, grabbing her ankles and pulling the psycho bitch underground*

*The girl is now stuck under the ground only her head showing, with Kenryu crouched near her, exausted*
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:21 am

Izuru: Bad mistake, trash.

*Uses tiger seal again and releases his cursed seal to its final form*

(In this form Izuru's skin turns pitch-black and his eyes turn a blood red.)

Izuru: Ah, I would've let you run home to your little kazekage. But now you've made me angry.

*One second Izuru is where the sand ninja can see him, and the next second he is behind the sand ninja holding both of his arms.*
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 am

"Doton: Earth Clone"

*Kenryu appears behind them, strikes his hands together and then against the ground*

"Doton: Doton: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness"

*This time the dome surrounds the two rogue ninja*

Kenryu: This is the end! Now i will activate my Kekkei Genkai, ULTIMATE GENJUSTSU, this is an unbreakable genjutsu that will slowly kill you

*With that Kenryu collapses to the floor, unable to move out of lack of chakra, with the two ninja trapped in a genjutsu of their worst nightmares*
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 am

Izuru: Pfft, you do realise Genjutsu doesnt affect me because im in a final cursed seal state. And Val is a master of genjutsu, so ya never gonna catch her soo easily...

*releasing cursed seal*

Izuru: I really dont feel like killing you, so you can lie there. But Val might wanna kill ya.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 am

Val rolled her eyes and giggled "You can't capture me this way." she conituned to giggle and dissappareted into mist appering beside him and re-soidifing "I told you."
Back to top Go down
Ferdia
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Ferdia

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 am

*The dome slowly wears away leaving a man and a woman staring at the unconscious body on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 am

"Soo....what do we do with him?" she asked rubbing the back of head, feeling worn down form the fights and lack of chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of Shinobi
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Samurai :: Off-Topic Area :: RPG Section-
Jump to: