The Last Samurai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Samurai

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of Shinobi

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 am

Val jumps out after him and pulls out the instrument. Beginning to play a violent song the fog begins to wind into chains, wrapping around his body and pulling tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:06 am

-Having been caught by her fogs, Izuru laughed-

Izuru: You really think im gonna die this easily.

-The clone poofs away and from nowhere the real Izuru rips out his spinal cord and binds Val with it.-

DANCE OF THE CLAMATIS - VINE!
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 am

Val giggled and disappered into fog, re-solidfing in moments awsay from "And neither am I." she began to play again, this time, hitting out at him with a magintude of frozen cloud.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 am

-Izuru simply looks up, and shoots his fingertips at her.-

Izuru: Die you stupid girl.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:29 am

Again Val istifed into cloud and re-solidfied again behind him where she struck him on the neck and began to play as the chains re-appered and began to wind around him again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 am

-As she struck him on the neck he creates a blade in his hand and stabs her in the stomach-

Izuru: Stupid girl.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 am

Val groaned and doubled over in pain, before blowing a quick note and the cloud ran into her stomach, acting as a tempory bandage "Won't die that eaily." she chuckled standing up wincing slightly "Besides, i'm not trying to kill you, i'm trying to get you away so as you get caught and face a life-tome in prision."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 am

Izuru: You really think i could be held in a prison. I have a weapon that noone can take away from me. No prison could hold me.

*Extends sword-like bones from everywhere in his body* Izuru: Lets finish this.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 am

Val looked at him "If you honestly think i'm going to fight with a potentially fatal wound to my stomach then you mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:49 am

Izuru: I could kill you right now, but there would be no fun in that. Cause if i die my brother will get away with what he has done.

Goodbye, little Jonin.

-Jumps off-
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:52 am

Val shook her head "I must be an idiot but what the hell.." she begins to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 am

-Noticing someone is following him he stops-

Izuru: I know your back there. Are you really looking to die? Why dont you just go back to your pathetic little village and maybe you'll get a new pathetic Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:58 am

"The village doesn't really interest me in the slightest, the only reason I stayed because I didn't have an excuse to leave, and now I do."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:21 am

Izuru: Well, im sorry. I dont need a sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 am

Val laughed "Yeah, I didn't have in mind the whole sidekick thing, i'm looking for some answers as to why a freak fire broke out in our house and no one was giving me answers."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 pm

Izuru: It was probably an arrangement of the Raikage, he was paranoid of someone trying to take his place and killed off everyone he seen as a threat including my family. He actually ordered my brother to kill our family and as a reward for doing so he let my brother live witht he agreement that he would never return to the village. I was told to hide in a tree by my parents just when it started. Thats how i still live and that is why when i was ordered to kill the Raikage i gladly did it.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:12 pm

Val shrugged "I don't blame you for wanting to kill him. Afterall, he destoryed your family."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 am

Izuru: So where are you planning to find your answers?
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:04 am

"Don't honestly know, I'll probibly just keep searching no matter when there wind takes me, i'll find my answers soon, I know I will." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:05 am

Izuru: Im sorry for attacking you, its just i couldnt let anyone who tried to capture me live. But i couldnt bring myself to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 am

Val shrugged then doubled over wheezing "Geez, that hurt."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 am

Izuru: Here. *Performs handseals for medical palm* Lucky for you, not only can i cause serious injuries, i can heal them also.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 am

"Yeah, guess it is lucky for me." she smiled, strightened up "So, where do you plan to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Wolfy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:33 am

Izuru: I will probably head back to HQ to get my next orders.
Back to top Go down
Whitefox
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 am

"HQ?" she asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Shinobi   Clash of Shinobi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of Shinobi
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Samurai :: Off-Topic Area :: RPG Section-
Jump to: